K9academy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

weather

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
gabby22
Junior Member: lv 2
Junior Member: lv 2

PostSubject: weather   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 am

I hope everyone is making out in the deep south with all the bad weather. We,re soggy, but still high and dry so far. Haven,t heard of any damage in our area. Gabby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: weather   Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:49 pm

This is how it is here. It is hot then its cold and then its rain and then shine and cold and then hot. Today its chilly, too chilly to swim. tomorrow it will be in the 90's. 100's this week, 70's next. Bad storms with tornadoes and sunny for weeks. Lol, it is PA. I wouldn't be shocked if we got a snow storm XD

When the thunder rumbles, I can hear your sweet voice tell me you love me again. When the lighting strikes, I can see your anger in your eyes that you had to leave us. When the rain pours, I can feel your hug once more. That is the power of a memory.- CJ/// Someone once said, no boy you date will ever truly break your heart but there will be one man who can and that pain will never heal. I understand them now, my dad broke my heart 1/21/12...</3...and I honestly believe that nobody else could have went out so honorably and respectfully as he did. I'll see you on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

weather

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum