K9academy


HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

 

 Baloo bathing the guinea pig

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
avatar

Posts : 534
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:54 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YBcLvLZfrM

The little guy gets kinda pushy with Baloo when he's had enough. Grin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Betterdog4u
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1139
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eastern Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm

I think the lil guy was thinking it might go to far ... he thought he might become a snack!!! ROFL

_________________
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit Patchs' Website
My Best Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit Neka's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit Chip's Memorial Website

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
avatar

Posts : 534
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 am

Baloo always seems to make this mohawk thing on top of the guinea pig's head, but what really gets the little guy peeved is having his ears washed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Betterdog4u
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1139
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eastern Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am

Ann wrote:
Baloo always seems to make this mohawk thing on top of the guinea pig's head, but what really gets the little guy peeved is having his ears washed.
Oh, I'll bet!!! One lick and the lil guy's ear would be FULL!!! Razz

_________________
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit Patchs' Website
My Best Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit Neka's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit Chip's Memorial Website

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
sazzy
Junior Member: lv 3
Junior Member: lv 3


Posts : 13
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Haha, it is obvious the dog likes him, but poor little guy Razz He can't run away!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.metronidazolefordogs.org
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
avatar

Posts : 534
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm

I've honestly never seen the guinea pig try to run away from the dogs. He runs TO them. Out in the yard he tries to keep up with them, and if they get too far ahead, he starts screaming until one of them comes back for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Betterdog4u
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1139
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eastern Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 am

Ann wrote:
I've honestly never seen the guinea pig try to run away from the dogs. He runs TO them. Out in the yard he tries to keep up with them, and if they get too far ahead, he starts screaming until one of them comes back for him.
I have this mental image that I just can't shake ... Your house must be like watching Dr Dolittle, LIVE!!! ROFL

_________________
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit Patchs' Website
My Best Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit Neka's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit Chip's Memorial Website

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
avatar

Posts : 534
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:12 pm

LOL! It probably is a bit like that. People who visit often stand there shaking their heads at the way the dogs, cat, birds, guinea pig and even wildlife interact. Remind me to tell you my fugly cat story sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Betterdog4u
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1139
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eastern Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:07 pm

Ann wrote:
LOL! It probably is a bit like that. People who visit often stand there shaking their heads at the way the dogs, cat, birds, guinea pig and even wildlife interact. Remind me to tell you my fugly cat story sometime.
Hey Ann, could you tell us your famous fugly cat story .... PLEASE, Please, please????? Just watching

_________________
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit Patchs' Website
My Best Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit Neka's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit Chip's Memorial Website

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Ann
Academy Professor
Academy Professor
avatar

Posts : 534
Reputation : 175
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 pm

One morning, and I do mean early morning, I got up and took the dogs out. Around 3:30am, doing my usual routine. First the dogs go out, and I walk around in the dark yard for a bit, then I come in and start the coffee. I typically left the back door open during our yard time if the weather was good, so the dogs could go back in whenever they were ready. We were probably outside for 10 or 15 minutes. I stubbled back into the house, bleary eyed, barely able to see yet. Libby was still with us then and she's the one who started the fuss in the kitchen, right at my feet, while I was getting the coffee pot ready to start. I looked down and in my limited vision saw the fugly cat. It was eating from the dog food bowl, this gray colored creature with part of it's fur missing. I shushed Lib and bent closer for a better look. It looked to be in terrible shape. All of it's fur gone from it's tail, and the fur on it's back sort of matted and coarse. "A poor little stray", I thought..."a sad little kitty needing a home and someone to love it". It must have wandered into the house while we'd been out in the yard, looking for food. It was the ugliest cat I had ever seen, and I felt so sorry for it. I reached down to pet it and it hissed, but didn't even lift it's head from the dogfood bowl when I stroked it's back. It's fur felt awful. Not at all like a cat. It was wiry. In my early morning stupor, I attributed it to malnutrition, and I went to the fridge to see what sort of leftovers I could find that might be good for it. The light from the fridge illuminated the room more, and I turned to put a frittata in the food bowl for it. It hissed again when I got close, and I stroked it's back again, saying "there, there little kitty. I won't hurt you". And then it looked up at me with beady little opposum eyes and its long pointed nose. I fell backwards trying to get away from it and Lib started barking again, furiously this time. I grabbed a cereal box to keep between us and pushed it carefully toward the door. By this time all of the dogs were gathered around watching stupid mamma trying to herd a 'possum. It seemed to take forever to get it out the door. I'm careful now about shutting the door while we're outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Betterdog4u
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1139
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eastern Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Ann wrote:
One morning, and I do mean early morning, I got up and took the dogs out. Around 3:30am, doing my usual routine. First the dogs go out, and I walk around in the dark yard for a bit, then I come in and start the coffee. I typically left the back door open during our yard time if the weather was good, so the dogs could go back in whenever they were ready. We were probably outside for 10 or 15 minutes. I stubbled back into the house, bleary eyed, barely able to see yet. Libby was still with us then and she's the one who started the fuss in the kitchen, right at my feet, while I was getting the coffee pot ready to start. I looked down and in my limited vision saw the fugly cat. It was eating from the dog food bowl, this gray colored creature with part of it's fur missing. I shushed Lib and bent closer for a better look. It looked to be in terrible shape. All of it's fur gone from it's tail, and the fur on it's back sort of matted and coarse. "A poor little stray", I thought..."a sad little kitty needing a home and someone to love it". It must have wandered into the house while we'd been out in the yard, looking for food. It was the ugliest cat I had ever seen, and I felt so sorry for it. I reached down to pet it and it hissed, but didn't even lift it's head from the dogfood bowl when I stroked it's back. It's fur felt awful. Not at all like a cat. It was wiry. In my early morning stupor, I attributed it to malnutrition, and I went to the fridge to see what sort of leftovers I could find that might be good for it. The light from the fridge illuminated the room more, and I turned to put a frittata in the food bowl for it. It hissed again when I got close, and I stroked it's back again, saying "there, there little kitty. I won't hurt you". And then it looked up at me with beady little opposum eyes and its long pointed nose. I fell backwards trying to get away from it and Lib started barking again, furiously this time. I grabbed a cereal box to keep between us and pushed it carefully toward the door. By this time all of the dogs were gathered around watching stupid mamma trying to herd a 'possum. It seemed to take forever to get it out the door. I'm careful now about shutting the door while we're outside.
WOW, that must have been a SHOCKER that early in the morning ... or ANY time for that matter!!! Id have to say "good call" on keeping the door closed from then on! You're lucky it was not sick, you could have been in real trouble!!! Also that it wasnt a 'coon. They can be really mean when pissed off.

_________________
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit Patchs' Website
My Best Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit Neka's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit Chip's Memorial Website

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Baloo bathing the guinea pig   

Back to top Go down
 

Baloo bathing the guinea pig

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Dog Forums :: Dog Pictures and Videos -
Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion