K9academy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Canada earthquake 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Canada earthquake 2010    Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Did any of you hear about the earthquake in Canada today? I wonder if there is any damage and the people up there are okay. I guess people in pittsburgh felt this earthquake and the shake lasted for 20 minutes. I don't live close enough to feel the quake but I guess it really did shake up pittsburgh. Where I am from this is very very very unusual!! The earthquake that hit Canada was 5.5 mag.

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/weather/24008543/detail.html

To read more about it click the link above.

When the thunder rumbles, I can hear your sweet voice tell me you love me again. When the lighting strikes, I can see your anger in your eyes that you had to leave us. When the rain pours, I can feel your hug once more. That is the power of a memory.- CJ/// Someone once said, no boy you date will ever truly break your heart but there will be one man who can and that pain will never heal. I understand them now, my dad broke my heart 1/21/12...</3...and I honestly believe that nobody else could have went out so honorably and respectfully as he did. I'll see you on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven_L
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Canada earthquake 2010    Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm

You told me about this a couple days ago. I'm really surprised to hear about quakes in the easter-mid area of the states and canada! We're getting them here more often though, so they don't really freak me out anymore!

For more information on your furry companion visit K9Domain!
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: Canada earthquake 2010    Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Apperntly my canadian friend said that they get earthquakes there everyday....I never knew that, here though this is RARE....like once every 500 years lol. Okay probably not that long but you get the point. I never felt it, or have felt one before.

When the thunder rumbles, I can hear your sweet voice tell me you love me again. When the lighting strikes, I can see your anger in your eyes that you had to leave us. When the rain pours, I can feel your hug once more. That is the power of a memory.- CJ/// Someone once said, no boy you date will ever truly break your heart but there will be one man who can and that pain will never heal. I understand them now, my dad broke my heart 1/21/12...</3...and I honestly believe that nobody else could have went out so honorably and respectfully as he did. I'll see you on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canada earthquake 2010    

Back to top Go down

Canada earthquake 2010

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum