K9academy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

funny stuff- Favorite random saying?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
temprincesa
Junior Member: lv 4
Junior Member: lv 4

PostSubject: funny stuff- Favorite random saying?   Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:58 pm

when i grow up, i want 2 be an invisible ninja! That hunts unicorns with a fork. Who wants to join me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lucysnewmum
Academy Guru
Academy Guru

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff- Favorite random saying?   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:27 pm

my gran used to come out with a random saying when i wouldnt go to sleep thinking there were monsters and ghosts under my bed. ...."now there is no such thing as monsters or ghosts...now go to sleep or the boogie man will get you!" JEEZ!!! parenting skills??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXEvilMistressxX

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff- Favorite random saying?   Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Favorite random saying would have to be Omg dude!! then when they say what?!? you knew you just said that to get them to reply so then you make something up and end up saying something stupid like....Omg dude!, wheres your car?

When the thunder rumbles, I can hear your sweet voice tell me you love me again. When the lighting strikes, I can see your anger in your eyes that you had to leave us. When the rain pours, I can feel your hug once more. That is the power of a memory.- CJ/// Someone once said, no boy you date will ever truly break your heart but there will be one man who can and that pain will never heal. I understand them now, my dad broke my heart 1/21/12...</3...and I honestly believe that nobody else could have went out so honorably and respectfully as he did. I'll see you on the other side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny stuff- Favorite random saying?   

Back to top Go down

funny stuff- Favorite random saying?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum