K9academy


HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

 

 Am I crazy or what?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Author Message
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-09-28
Location : Southern California, USA

PostSubject: Am I crazy or what?!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Just started a blog. Finished customizing it right now (although I'll get to the details later). Anyway, hehe hope I can keep up with all the writing I have to do! A website, a forum and now a blog! Anyone else has a blog or ever thought of making one?

P.S. My blog is at http://dog-notes.blogspot.com/

_________________


For more information on your furry companion visit K9Domain!
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Betterdog4u
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1139
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eastern Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Am I crazy or what?!   Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Nope, I dont have that kind of time ... No Facebook, Twitter or IM's either!!!

_________________
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit Patchs' Website
My Best Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit Neka's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit Chip's Memorial Website

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
schnauzkyLVR
Academy Guru
Academy Guru
avatar

Posts : 334
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2009-11-06
Location : Seattle, WA

PostSubject: Re: Am I crazy or what?!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:32 pm

holy moly! you are one busy writer! hehe
that's really cool that you are contributing so much to the online dog world and teaching many of us things. I know that I have learned a lot being on here already.

I've never had my own blog, but i dont really have the time to write that much..maybe some day? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-09-28
Location : Southern California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Am I crazy or what?!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:07 pm

schnauzkyLVR wrote:
holy moly! you are one busy writer! hehe
that's really cool that you are contributing so much to the online dog world and teaching many of us things. I know that I have learned a lot being on here already.

I've never had my own blog, but i dont really have the time to write that much..maybe some day? Smile

Yeah, lots of writing indeed! I think it would be fun having a blog, kinda like a diary...just not so girly.lol. Besides might be able to blog about a couple experiences when I become a vet-assistant/dog trainer!

Betterdog4u wrote:
Nope, I dont have that kind of time ... No Facebook, Twitter or IM's either!!!

Yea I know what you mean. Although with your experiences with helping people out in your area (and the kids) you'd make a good blogger Cool

_________________


For more information on your furry companion visit K9Domain!
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Betterdog4u
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1139
Reputation : 222
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Eastern Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Am I crazy or what?!   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:06 pm

Steven_L wrote:
Yea I know what you mean. Although with your experiences with helping people out in your area (and the kids) you'd make a good blogger Cool

Id rather just contribute to sites like this one and K9 ... Smile

_________________
- Michael -

Full of Life ... and Herself - Visit Patchs' Website
My Best Friend & Faithful Companion - Visit Neka's Memorial Website
My Little Buddy for 15+ Years - Visit Chip's Memorial Website

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ABETTERDOG4U.com
Steven_L
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1628
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-09-28
Location : Southern California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Am I crazy or what?!   Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Betterdog4u wrote:
Steven_L wrote:
Yea I know what you mean. Although with your experiences with helping people out in your area (and the kids) you'd make a good blogger Cool

Id rather just contribute to sites like this one and K9 ... Smile

That definitely works too! Cool Anyway added two posts today, I think I'll turn one into a discussion here and see what you think Cool

_________________


For more information on your furry companion visit K9Domain!
http://k9domain.web.officelive.com/default.aspx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://k9domain.web.officelive.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Am I crazy or what?!   

Back to top Go down
 

Am I crazy or what?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K9academy :: Miscellaneous Forums :: General Chat -
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum